Click on the feature to be added from the list below, then left click in map to place point.
1. Click on the Start Move button to activate.
2. Left click on the point until cursor turns to finger pointer.
3. Hold down left mouse button to move point.
4. Release left mouse button at new location.
5. Click on the Stop Move button to save edits.
1. Click on the Selection button.
2. Draw extent around point to highlight.
3. Click on the Delete button to remove point. Edits will post automatically following the click of the Delete button.
Left click on the row to zoom to the record on the map.